Confectionery café chain, Patisserie Valerie, has announced the launch of its new summer menu and has revealed its redesigned range of classic patisserie and gateaux which are now available from its patisseries nationwide.
These exciting launches are the first steps in the redevelopment of the much-loved brand as the business re-focusses on quality ingredients, creative designs and ethical sourcing. The new ranges will be focussed around a core range of the favourites that Patisserie Valerie is famous for, alongside exciting new flavours and fresh seasonal ingredients.
At the heart of Patisserie Valerie’s range are five individual patisserie that have been lovingly reworked using high quality ingredients to produce exciting flavours, better texture and clean, creative designs. They include:
- Strawberry Gateau– Layers of light vanilla sponge filled with whipped cream & fresh strawberries with a strawberry glaze.
- Double Choc– Moist dark chocolate sponge layers with dark luxury chocolate cream, finished with chocolate ganache & a white & dark choc swirl.
- Blackforest– Chocolate sponge layered with whipped cream & cherries. Finished with amarena cherries & chocolate fans.
- Baked Cheesecake– A light vanilla cream cheese baked on a crumbly biscuit base.
- Mille-Feuille– Crispy butter rich puff pastry layers filled with St. Honoré cream, decorated with fondant icing.
The menu has a broad range of plant-based options and all patisserie and gateaux are suitable for vegetarians. The company is also pleased to launch a new refreshing cold drink range for adults and kids in partnership with fresh British brand Cawston Press. The range has no added sugar and the brand is closely aligned with new values of Patisserie Valerie.
Managing Director, Paolo Peretti says, “we’re really excited to be able to share some of the hard work that’s gone on behind the scenes over the past few months at Patisserie Valerie.
We’ve not just put the butter back in our pastry, we’ve upgraded the quality of the ingredients our menu from Italian Amerena cherries on our black forest gateaux to Mediterranean figs in our new vegan super wholefood salad. Hopefully this investment in quality shows our commitment to grow the Patisserie Valerie brand keep it at the heart of the high street.”
Alongside Patisserie Valerie’s famous freshly baked pastries, diners can now enjoy an ‘All-Day Brunch’ menu which includes healthy options such as smashed avocado on freshly baked bloomer toast and greek style yoghurt with granola and fresh fruit alongside the classic Eggs Benedict and the new Madame Valerie’s Vegan Breakfast.
The summer menu will see the continuation of their famous afternoon tea for two people and includes; Miniature patisserie, sandwiches & quiche, scones with jam & clotted cream. Guests can choose from either a luxury loose leaf tea or barista crafted coffee.