Parker Products recently launched its 2018 feature flavours for ice cream. The flavour combinations, developed by Parker’s R&D and marketing teams, were created by reconstructing chef-inspired, on-trend desserts into something new and intriguing. Highlighting Parker’s flavour bases, inclusions, grinds, coatings, fruit preps, and variegates, the 2018 feature flavours include:
- Pineapple Lime Bar: this novelty features a pineapple lime sorbet dipped in dark chocolate and garnished with pink peppercorn.
- Circus Animal: this whimsical flavour features a pink sugar cookie base, sugar cookie pieces, and confetti icing.
- Southern Charm: this flavour starts with a caramelized sugar base and is made complete with cracker candy pieces, honey pecans, and a whiskey sauce, conveying all the charm of the South.
- Heavenly Hash: paying homage to the classic dessert, this flavour features a brownie batter base, marshmallows, brownie fudge, and chocolate flakes.
- Cold Brew: this on-trend flavour brings the best part of the morning to dessert. A coffee ice cream base is enhanced with chocolate-covered coffee beans and caramel coffee creamer.
Parker’s other new flavours include Plum Streusel, Amaretto Boston Crème, Perfectly Peared, Apple Fritter, and Cherry Ice Cream Bar.
“Ice cream consumers look for flavour above everything else,” said Greg Hodder, president of Parker. “At Parker, we love putting together intriguing flavour combinations that will inspire our customers to create products consumers crave.”
To learn more about Parker’s feature flavours and to sign up for monthly feature flavours emails, visit ParkerProducts.com.