Supplier trade fair for the snack and confectionery industry extends early bird offer for stand bookings until 29 May 2020. Like all international trade fairs, ProSweets Cologne will also play a decisive role in the post-corona era in showing participating industries the solutions and trends for a successful future.
Production, logistics, sales and communication will see increasing change – networking among stakeholders, reactivating economic relationships and establishing new business will be more important than ever before. Trade fairs will be vital in this regard because they are an important building block for the economic growth of companies.
ProSweets Cologne is therefore already working on suitable formats in order to rise to these challenges. The aim is to offer all market participants at times such as these new solutions at an early stage, which provide a chance for rapid economic recovery and lay the foundation for the continued future success of the industry.
A key pillar of Koelnmesse is its global network of trade fairs in the food & foodtec sector. This provides unique access to the entire international food industry, including growth markets such as Brazil, Colombia, China, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates. Collectively, the network of around 19,000 exhibitors and close to 600,000 visitors constitutes a size that is unique in the industry worldwide. The planned events in Asia already provide new opportunities for businesses to kick-start in the fall.
Building on the potential of the network, ProSweets Cologne offers its exhibitors and trade visitors additional support via numerous communication channels, which allows them to stay up to date and reach their customers when there are no trade fairs.
“That is how we want to help the food industry remain in contact with its customers, share know-how and, above all, network with each other even more. With all our trade fairs in the food & foodtec sector, we currently remain engaged in active and highly constructive dialogue with our customers.
“Many of the exhibitors are already looking forward to important events in their segment since they are essential for presenting their products, providing impetus in the industry and driving forward their economic growth. We are therefore working at full speed to develop new creative and digital solutions so that our customers continue to have suitable platforms for their business and innovations, especially in times of increased uncertainty. We believe that right now it is even more important to share best practices in dealing with the current challenges because only through mutual exchange can we create industry-specific solutions for the changing requirements.
“The positive feedback and great response from our customers ensure a positive outlook for the upcoming trade fairs and encourage us to continue working intensively on new formats and improvements for our customers,” explained Anne Schumacher.
Due to the current developments on the coronavirus, ProSweets Cologne is extending the early bird offer until 29 May 2020 in order to give exhibitors more flexibility and planning options during these times. The entire trade fair team will be on hand to assist customers with questions concerning the next edition of the trade fair.
Overview of trade fairs and dates in food and food technology (as of 5 May 2020):
– THAIFEX – Anuga Asia, 22–26 September 2020, Bangkok, Thailand, www.thaifex-anuga.com/en
– Annapoorna – ANUFOOD India, 23–25 September 2020, Mumbai, India, www.anufoodindia.com
– ANUFOOD Brazil, 2–4 March 2021, São Paolo, Brazil, www.anufoodbrazil.com.br/en
– Alimentec, 23–26 March 2021, Bogotá, Colombia, www.feriaalimentec.com/en
– Wine & Gourmet Japan, 14–16 April 2021, Tokyo, Japan, www.wineandgourmetjapan.com
– Anuga, 9–13 October 2021, Cologne, Germany, www.anuga.com
– ANUFOOD China, TBD, Shenzhen, China, https://bit.ly/3c3KA7G
– ANUTEC – International FoodTec India, 23–25 September 2020, Mumbai, India,
– Anuga FoodTec, 23–26 March 2021, Cologne, Germany, www.anugafoodtec.com
– ProSweets Cologne, 31 January – 3 February 2021, Cologne, Germany, www.prosweets-cologne.com
– ProFood Tech, 13–15 April 2021, Chicago, Illinois, USA, www.profoodtech.com
– WellFood Ingredients Summit, 14–15 April 2021, São Paolo, Brazil,
– Andina Pack, 9–12 November 2021, Bogotá, Colombia, www.andinapack.com/de
– IIDE – India International Dairy Expo, Spring 2021, Mumbai, India, www.iideindia.com
– CIBUS TEC, 25–28 October 2022, Parma, Italy, www.cibustec.it/en