The Chocolate Confectionery Market value in the Packaged Foods & Meats Industry is set to grow by USD 30.28 million, progressing at a CAGR of 4.71% from 2020 to 2025, as per the latest report by Technavio. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Barry Callebaut AG, Cargill Inc., Ezaki Glico Co. Ltd., Ferrero International SA, Lindt and Sprungli UK Ltd., Mars Inc., Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., Mondelez International Inc., Nestle SA, and The Hershey Co. are some of the major market participants.
One of the key factors driving growth in the chocolate confectionery market is the frequent product launches. Major players are emphasizing the trend of gifting chocolate confectionery, which is augmented by the popularity of premium chocolate confectioneries. Innovations in chocolate confectionery include caramelized chocolate confectioneries along with seasonal confectioneries such as chocolate-filled Easter eggs, ruby chocolates, and other chocolate products infused with flavors and ingredients such as lemon, potato, pistachio, and peach.
Chocolate Confectionery Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the market. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Chocolate Confectionery Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Chocolate Confectionery Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist chocolate confectionery market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the chocolate confectionery market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the chocolate confectionery market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of chocolate confectionery market vendor
Chocolate Milk Market by Distribution Channel and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The chocolate milk market share is expected to increase by USD 1.23 billion from 2022 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.34%.