Specialising in supplying production solutions to the industry, Premier Forrester will be available throughout interpack
As trusted experts in creating food processing and production solutions, Premier Forrester can play an integral part in building growth in your business. With years of industry experience and a proven track record of delivering results, Premier Forrester work with their customers as an extension of, or acting as, their in-house engineering team, in order to achieve efficient solutions. Based in the UK, they specialise in supplying production solutions to several industries including:
How can they help you?
Equipment sales and service
From individual machines to full lines, your process equipment needs will be covered. Acting as sales and service agents for several leading European food processing equipment manufacturers in the UK & Ireland markets, Premier Forrester have an extensive network of principals to deal with all aspects of your process needs and ensure that they create the right solution to achieve your goals.
Their tailored approach also includes in-house aftersales support. Their aim: to be a valued business partner that is with you throughout the equipment lifecycle, to keep your production lines running efficiently.
We will be available throughout Interpack, representing all 7 of our principal suppliers and ready to discuss your diverse equipment and processing needs.
- Trikno – Hall 1/D30 – The masters of chocolate moulding lines, depositing and decorating
- Oka – Hall 3/F73 – Industry specialists providing solutions for the bakery industry which evolve around shaping and forming, offering customised solutions for unique applications
- Wolf – Hall 3/F46 – Providing a range of tempering, enrobing and dragee coating machines, as well as other new and used machines for the confectionery industry
- Vormenfabriek Tilburg – Hall 1/A51 – A turn-key manufacturer of polycarbonate, thermo and silicone rubber moulds, from product design to production and quality inspection
- Chocal– Hall 9/C22 – Revolutionary sustainable packaging solutions
- Hildebrand Industry – Hall 1/D65 – Efficient cleaning solutions
- RM Technology Engineering – please get in touch to arrange an appointment to discuss – Counting and volumetric depositing systems
Bespoke process engineering
Working with our mechanical and electrical partners, we deliver Bespoke Process Engineering Projects, by designing, building and delivering process projects to your budget and time-plan.
In all our projects, our customers can expect to receive excellent standards of workmanship with a ‘right-first-time’ ethos. We have forged strategic partnerships with two Yorkshire-based companies to provide turn-key Process Engineering Projects and work exclusively with them, as we all share the same vision.
Our bespoke process engineering service ensures that, together, we can tailor every aspect of the design to deliver a solution that will meet your exact needs.
Read the full feature in our magazine.