Allergen-friendly chocolate brand, Happi, have announced it has introduced a new white chocolate range: Happi Plain White and Happi White Raspberry Oat Chocolate, broadening its portfolio of creating sweet treats with no “hidden nasties”.
100% natural and made with gluten free oat milk and rice syrup, Happi promises a ‘rich and creamy’ taste with no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives.
Choose from the new Plain White, or for something a little different the White Raspberry promises a sweet and creamy treat, with the fruity tang of raspberries. The new White Chocolate bars, which come in two sizes, 40g and 80g are ideal for on-the-go snacking or sharing with friends, the company said.
Naturally flavoured and using single origin chocolate sourced directly and ethically from farmers and growers with a full ‘farm-to-bar’ supply chain, the new Happi Plain White and Happi Raspberry Oat Chocolate bars are a yummy addition to the four milk chocolate choices in the range.
With 35% less sugar than other mass market brands, these white chocolate treats are available in 40g and 80g bars and join the Happi family which include Plain Happi, Cacao Nib Crunch, Salted Caramel and Orange as well as their Oat Milk Chocolate Buttons.
THE HAPPI FACTS
– Six flavours in 40g and 80g bars.
– Fully sustainable packaging. All packaging is from sustainable sources and is either fully recyclable or compostable and contains zero single use plastic.
– Made with Gluten Free Oat Milk and rice syrup, delivering a ‘rich & creamy’ mouthfeel with no nasties.
– They buy their Cacao directly from farmers and growers with a full ‘farm-to-bar’ supply chain. This means they know who grows their chocolate and what they get paid.
– Happi give 1% of their annual net sales revenues to youth projects and mental health organisations.
To stay up to date on the latest, trends, innovations, people news and company updates within the global confectionery market please register to receive our newsletter here
Editor, International Confectionery
Tel: +44 (0) 1622 823 922