Rise in popularity of ready-to-use and DIY (Do It Yourself) silicone-based molds are generating massive opportunities in the Europe fondant market. Growing popularity of themed cakes has bolstered revenue potential in bakers in the Europe fondant market. The Europe fondant market is anticipated to reach approximately US$ 774 Mn by 2030.
Rolled fondant innovations are being used to create value-grab opportunities for bakers in the Europe fondant market. Rise in use of fondants in variety of colors, flavors, and designs that can be used for simple as well as sculpted cake is boosting the market, notes an in-depth TMR study. The trend of plant-based sweetening solutions for the bakery and confectionary industry is adding momentum to the expansion of avenues in the Europe fondant market.
The demand for custom-made sugar products has opened up lucrative avenues, notes the analysts in the Europe fondant market. Based on aggregate type, powdered fondants occupy a major proportion of the regional market. Expansion of online baking business in Europe is a key trend bolstering the prospects.
Key Findings of Europe Fondant Market Study
- Demand for Appealing and Decorative Products in Bakery Industry: Bakers are exploring fondants to make theme-based cakes to make more decorative and appealing. Businesses in the bakery and confectionary are offering fondants that can meet a wide range of designs, flavors, and decorations to meet a variety of consumers’ demand. Food-grade silicone fondant paste molds are gaining popularity for innovative cake decorations. This has opened up several revenue possibilities, find the TMR study on the Europe fondant market
- Inclination Toward Tailor-Made Fondants and Sugar Specialties to Unlock Value-grab Opportunities: The increasing popularity of tailor-made fondant cakes has generated new lucrative avenues, find a research study on the Europe fondant market. The rise in use of rolled and plant-based fondant in the hospitality industry have helped manufacturers reap significant revenue gains. Advancements in the foodservice industry are fueling sales of fondants in Europe. Chefs are trying new recipes for rolled fondant recipe to attract consumers.
Europe Fondant Market: Key Drivers
- The emergence of online cake business and increasing awareness about awareness about essential fondant tools among home baking businesses are driving the Europe fondant market.
- Strides made by food tourism, especially after the rebounding of tourism sector in recent months, in Europe have opened new frontiers for fondants businesses. Massive growth in the bakery & confectionery industry over the past few decades has positively impacted the demand for tailor-made sugar specialties for health-conscious customers.
Europe Fondant Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- Chocolate fondant desserts are gathering popularity in France and the U.K. The presence of robust food service industry is underpinning vast lucrative growth prospects to these countries.
- All across Europe, the use of fondants to impart range of colors, flavors, and decorations for a simple or sculpted cake is generating revenue possibilities in the Europe fondant market.
Europe Fondant Market: Key Players
Manufacturers are collaborating with food technologists to test new flavors and leverage sugar specialties to gain an edge over others in the food processing industry. Some of the prominent players in the Europe fondant market are JF Renshaw Ltd., Zukán, Pfeifer & Langen GmbH & Co. KG, Holger Food Group Sp. z o. o, Arctos Creme Sp. z o.o.,
Read more of the latest news and developments in our new edition here: February 2022 Single Issue form – International Confectionery Magazine (in-confectionery.com)
Editor, International Confectionery
Tel: +44 (0) 1622 823 922
Couplet Sugars, Zeelandia International, and Dawn Food Products, Inc.