Inspired by some of the country’s favourite cocktails, the Jelly Belly Candy Company jelly bean mixologists are at it again with a refreshed Cocktail Classics line featuring three new flavours and contemporary new package designs. Mimosa, Gin & Tonic and Moscow Mule join fan favourites Pomegranate Cosmo, Margarita, Mojito, Piña Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri.
Available online and at select retailers beginning this Fall, Jelly Belly Cocktail Classics are OU Kosher certified, gluten-free, peanut free, dairy free, fat free and non-alcoholic. Like all Jelly Belly jelly beans, the new products pack intense flavour from the chewy center to the shell. Flavours included in the refreshed line are:
- Mimosa – Be immediately transported to weekend brunch with this sophisticated flavour blend of champagne and orange juice.
- Gin & Tonic – The flavour of crisp and distinct elderberry is combined with green flecks of tart lime for a refreshing bite.
- Moscow Mule – On the outside, a beautiful copper colour to mirror the iconic Moscow Mule mug, and on the inside bright and aromatic tastes of spicy ginger beer.
- Pomegranate Cosmo – This flavour is bright in colour, sweet, fruity and refreshing.
- Margarita – Whether or not it’s Taco Tuesday, the flavours of this recipe will carry you away to a sunny beach or happy hour with friends.
- Mojito – Bright mint and lime notes add to this refreshing and herbaceous variety.
- Piña Colada – Flavours of pineapple and coconut are blended together for a bite-sized tropical delight.
- Strawberry Daiquiri – Made with real strawberry puree, this flavour instantly brings the sweet and fruity frozen cocktail to perfected candy form.
Jelly Belly Cocktail Classics will be available in 3.5 oz. Grab & Go Bags, 4.5 oz. Flip-Top-Boxes and 7.5 oz. Specialty Gift Bags featuring all eight flavours and 4.25 oz. Gift Boxes featuring Mimosa, Gin & Tonic, Moscow Mule, Pomegranate Cosmo and Margarita flavours. Visit Jelly Belly’s store locator to find the line near you.
A family-owned and operated candy company for six generations, Jelly Belly has a long history in bringing high-quality products to market, offering over 50 different confections in addition to the 100+ flavours of its iconic Jelly Belly jelly beans.